Our Family

Our Family
Christmas 2012

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daybook for Tuesday, January 25th

Thank you, Lord~

For today, Tuesday, January 25, 2011~

Outside my window~
there's a fallen tree (It fell during the bad storms in December)

I am thankful~
for wonderful friends that we've met since moving to Virginia

I am thinking~
about the future

I am hearing~
the dishwasher running

I am remembering~
what fun times we've had this past week

I am reading~
When We Move to Heaven by Linda Street
The Bible

I am hoping~
to get caught up on the housework today

On my mind~
the desire for a simpler life

From the learning rooms~
it's a late start today, so the kids are just waking up and will be getting schoolwork done soon

Noticing that~
flexibility is essential to a peaceful life

Wondering~
how busy we will be tonight at work (slow is good) ;-)

I am praying~
for wisdom

I am creating~
a cookbook of recipes from family and friends (please send any favorites to me...the more, the better!)

From the kitchen~
Tonight's dinner~pot roast and vegetables (already cooking in the crockpot)

Around the house~
people slept in and Emily is cuddling with Mom :-)

One of my favorite things~
is the feeling of being productive early in the day

A few plans for the rest of the week~
work Labor & Delivery tonight; Wednesday, church;
Thursday, Physical Therapy appt. and work L&D again;
Saturday, basketball league and tickets to watch Mulan (put on by Pied Piper Theatre)

From my picture journal~
We had fun at Prince William Forest Park last week. It makes me so happy to see the kids be friends as well as siblings :-D 
It makes a Mommy smile!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, flexibility is a beautiful thing, isn't it? I agree, it is definitely an essential part of life!

    Loved the picture of the kids at Prince William Forest Park...precious!

    ReplyDelete