Our Family

Our Family
Christmas 2012

Friday, January 14, 2011

And Thus We Begin...

After enjoying the blogs of family and friends, I realized that time is slowly slipping by, and we have very few records of the adventures of our own crazy military homeschooling life! So, even though I am not at all HTML knowledgable and this site will definitely be a work in progress, I figured it was time to start this blog and see how things go. Wish me "luck"!

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture. Everyone looks so good. We miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! :) Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome!! You will do a great job, I am sure!! I look forward to seeing more of the family on here! Now, I really should get back to mine!! :) At least an update.... :)

    ReplyDelete