We have the most amazing friends who love to encourage creativity in their (and our) children :-) For that and for many other reasons, our kids LOVE going to the Porters' house!
Who knew what could be made with Playdoh?
Only these kids' imaginations did!
Emily had a good time!
Lydia had a BLAST!
Robbie discussing the fungus he was making :-)
I guess Emily thought Charlie needed help ;-)
Big smiles from Andrew :-D
Charity concentrating VERY hard!
Grace taking this Playdoh stuff quite seriously!
Made over two Playdoh sessions at our friends' house during the month of December, check out these creations!
Charity's cake
Emily's pond scene
Emily's honeybee
Grace's Coke scene
Closeup of Grace's snail
Lydia's TV scene (quite detailed)
Christopher's pot of gold
Robbie Fungus scene
Lydia made this special display for our anniversary!
I think we are quite attractive ;-)
In my opinion, these are some VERY creative kids!!
Thank you, Porter family. for the wonderful memories! :-D



















That was great!!! I love the fun with playdough....I just hate the clean up!! They all were very creative!! :)
ReplyDelete